4 days/3 nights
Day 01 Antalya
Arrive in Antalya, where you will be met and then transferred to the hotel. Dinner and overnight at the hotel. D
Day 02 Antalya – Thermessus, Duden Waterfalls-Perge- Aspendos (62 miles – 100 km.)
Today, drive to the massive ruins of Thermessus, lying 3,444 feet above sea level and between two mountains, one of the best preserved archaeological sites in Turkey. Here you’ll sit in one of the most breathtaking open-air theaters in Turkey. Built during the Hellenistic period, the theater has 27 rows of steps carved into the rock and can hold up to 4,000 spectators. From the theater, one can look out across the sea as far as Antalya. You will also explore Thermessos’ necropolis, which surrounds the city on three sides.
Afterward, visit the Duden Waterfalls, the highest in the region. In the afternoon visit the Pamphylian Cities of Perge and Aspendos with their impressive ruins and well preserved theatres in the fertile plains of the Antalya. You will visit the ruins of the Great Theater, the Stadium and the huge Hellenistic and Roman Gates of Perge; then drive to Aspendos to see the best preserved Roman theatre. Dinner and overnight in Antalya. B, L, D
Day 03 Antalya
Buffet breakfast. Free day for personal activities. B
Day 04 Antalya
Transfer to the airport for your next destination’s flight. B
B – Breakfast
L – Lunch
D – Dinner
- Roundtrip transfers to and from airport in Antalya
- 3 night hotel accommodations in your choice of hotels, based on double occupancy
- Daily buffet breakfast, 1 lunch and 3 dinners
- English speaking guide throughout the tour
- Luggage handling at the hotels & airports
- Service charge, hotel taxes, and gratuities at the hotel
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Domestic flights
- Personal expenses.
- Meals that are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Drinks at meals.
- Tips to the guide and driver.